Friday 7 March 2008

Addingg the feet

Now it is time for the feet! For starters i extruded edges out from the base of the leg and created the rough shape for the toes and bottom of foot.

To speed up modelling time I thought I'd be clever and copy one of the claws from the hands and manipulate it so it roughly fitted into the position of the toe.



I then Merged the vertices from the toe and foot to create a seamless toe and claw.



To speed up modelling again (not that I am lasy, It just made sense to take a shortcut) I mirrored the toe and merged them together so that the end result is the complete foot with claws you see below.



After this it was then a simple job adjusting and tweaking each toe/claw separately to make them different from each other. Because who of us are completely symetrical :P

No comments: