Monday 10 March 2008

Finished veins and extra armpits

I have finished the 3D veins but a I said before this adds way too many polygons and is basically pointless, but I wanted to finish it anyway just to see what it looks like. I really like it to be honest but of course wouldn't be put in game because of this polygon count issue. (over 10,000 poly). I suppose for cut sequences this wouldn't be too bad to use as polycount is really irrelevant as the sequences will be pre-rendered when in game (or at least they can be).

Other than veins I have also fixed up the armpits. Originally I hadn't left enough (if any) faces underneath the armpit. This would be hell if I wanted to animate it or even for poses as the entire body would be stretching. As said I have fixed this by adding in some faces. To do this I had to split some vertices open and remake and reattach them accordingly.

No comments: