Sunday 9 March 2008

New bone texture

As I started on the claws and teeth before I thought I might as well finish them. For this I got an alligator tooth and used it for both the teeth and claws. Because of it's colour it will need major recolour balancing.

A 11

The picture below and the lettering in the picture above is what I made for organising each claw. Because of the way I set my claw UVs out it comes confusing quite a lot and hard to remember which part goes to which claw. So to help I tagged next to each claw part.. that is the top and bottom of each claw showing right and left from each limb.

Not only that but I also create each part on it's own layer in photoshop so not to mess any of the texture up. And if i did it would simply mean correct a sinle layer rather than doing a whole part again.

No comments: