Monday 10 March 2008

Other weaponry

I have now created some more weapons. the mine is what was made before, but the new additions are the Disrupter gun (middle) and a brainsucker pod (right).

The disrupter gun is another alien weapon seen in the game. This is one of the basic popular weapons in the game and is a good choice for the demonstrated poses coming shortly. The brainsucker pod is ammo which goes along with a launcher which I haven't made yet. I shall come back to model the launcher later if I have enough time, but really only one weapon and a grenade are need for the time being to help demonstrate the different poses the characters will be doing in game.

The following are reference material from the game from which I worked from.

All these weapons will be textured in the near future to match the quality of the characters that will be holding them.

No comments: